The EATS General Assembly elected a new 7-member Executive Board on 5th April 2018 at the 15th EATS Annual Conference in Zurich. They are (by alphabetical order of surnames):
- Dr Isabelle Cheng, Senior Lecturer in East Asian and International Development Studies, University of Portsmouth. She is the Secretary-General of EATS.
- Dr Jens Damm, Associate Professor. Graduate Institute of Taiwan Studies. Chang Jung Christian University.
- Dr Simona A. Grano, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Sinology, Institute for Asian and Oriental Studies, University of Zürich.
- Dr Chun-Yi Lee, Associate Professor at the School of Politics and International Relations, University of Nottingham.
- Dr Lara Momesso, Lecturer in Asia Pacific Studies at the School of Language and Global Studies at the University of Central Lancashire. She is also a Research Associate at the Centre for Taiwan Studies, SOAS, the University of London, and Associate Fellow at the European Research Centre on Contemporary Taiwan, University of Tubingen.
- Miss Beatrice Zani, PhD Candidate, Lyon 2 University, TRIANGLE UMR 5206 Laboratory.
- Dr Adina Zemanek, Assistant Professor, Institute of Middle and Far Eastern Studies, Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
For EATS Administration:
- Treasurer: Dr Ann Heylen, Professor in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature and the Director of the International Taiwan Studies Center, National Taiwan Normal University.
- Web Manager: v&c WEB
- Intern: Mihaela Cristina Ionescu, PhD candidate in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature, National Taiwan Normal University.
- Data processing assistant: James Perie, Undergraduate Student of International Relations and Languages (Mandarin Chinese) in the School of Languages and Area Studies, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Portsmouth.
Links to the profiles of the Board Members and Treasurer can be found in the navigation on the right.