The EATS General Assembly elected a new 7-member Executive Board on 3 March 2017 at the 14th EATS Annual Conference in Venice. They are (by alphabetical order of surnames):
- Dr Niki Alsford, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Oriental Institute, Czech Academy of Sciences. Also, Research Associate, Centre of Taiwan Studies, SOAS, the University of London.
- Dr Simona A. Grano, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Sinology, Institute for Asian and Oriental Studies, University of Zürich.
- Dr Chun-Yi Lee, Lecturer at the School of Politics and International Relations, University of Nottingham.
- Dr Astrid Lipinsky, Department of East Asian Studies/ Sinology, University of Vienna, Austria. Managing Director of the Vienna Center for Taiwan Studies since its founding in 2009.
- Dr Lara Momesso, postdoctoral researcher at the Centre for European and International Studies Research, University of Portsmouth. Also, Research Associate at the Centre of Taiwan Studies, SOAS, the University of London and Associate Fellow at the European Research Centre on Contemporary Taiwan, University of Tuebingen.
- Dr Ming-Yeh T. Rawnsley, Research Associate, Centre of Taiwan Studies, SOAS, University of London and Associate Fellow, China Policy Institute, University of Nottingham. Ming-Yeh is also the Secretary-General of EATS.
- Dr Adina Zemanek, Assistant Professor, Institute of Middle and Far Eastern Studies, Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
For EATS Administration:
- Treasurer: Dr Ann Heylen, Associate Professor in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature and the Director of the International Taiwan Studies Center, National Taiwan Normal University.
- Web Manager: v&c WEB
Links to the profiles of the Board Members and Treasurer can be found in the navigation on the right.