Armin Ibitz is assistant professor at the Wenzao Ursuline University of Languages, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. He received his PhD degree from the National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan, Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies, and he holds a Master of Environmental Systems Sciences from the University of Graz, Austria.
- Armin Ibitz. 2017. "The Promotion of Environmental Literacy under an Attention Economy Perspective." Interface - Journal of European Languages and Literature 2 (Jan):51-73. National Taiwan University.
- Armin Ibitz. 2016. "5 Jahre Lissabon Vertrag: Auswirkungen auf EU Umweltpolitik." March 2016:173-188. ISBN: 978-986-6585-41-8. Wenzao Ursuline University, Taiwan.
- Armin Ibitz. 2014. "Towards a global scheme for carbon emissions reduction in aviation: China’s role in blocking the extension of the European Union’s Emissions Trading Scheme." Asia Europe Journal 13(2) (June):113-130.
- Armin Ibitz. 2012. "Environmental Policy Coordination in ASEAN: The Case of Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment". Austrian Journal of South East Asian Studies 5(1):30-51.
- Armin Ibitz. 2011. "China's Climate Change Mitigation Efforts from an Ecological Modernization Perspective." Issues & Studies 47, no. 2 (June):151-203.
Environmental politics, environmental economics, trade and the environment, human security, as well as environmental education and language teaching.
Relevant web links