ELIZABETH ZEITOUN is Research Fellow at the Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica (email@example.com). Her major research interests lie in Austronesian linguistics, morphosyntax, typology, and historical linguistics. She has published a number of sketch grammars in Chinese (Zeitoun 2000a-c, 2016), two books in English on Mantauran Rukai (Zeitoun & Lin 2003; Zeitoun 2007) and another on Saisiyat (Zeitoun et al. 2015). She specializes in Rukai, Saisiyat, Tsou, and Kanakanavu and has worked on nearly all the Formosan languages. She was Acting Editor and later Executive Editor of Language and Linguistics from April 2008 through June 2013.
- Zeitoun, Elizabeth. 2007. A Grammar of Mantauran Rukai. Language and Linguistics Monograph Series, No. A4-2. Taipei: Academia Sinica.
- Zeitoun, Elizabeth, Tai-hwa Chu and Lalo a Tahesh Kaybaybaw. 2015. A Study of Saisiyat Morphology. Oceanic Linguistics Special Publication no. 40. Honolulu: University of Hawai‘i Press.
- Zeitoun, Elizabeth and Lillian M. Huang. 2000. Discussion on ka-, an overlooked marker of verbal derivation in the Formosan languages. Oceanic Linguistics 39.2:391-414.
- Zeitoun, Elizabeth and Hui-chuan Lin. 2003. We should not forget the stories of the Mantauran : Memories of the past. Language and Linguistics Monograph Series, No. A4. Taipei: Academia Sinica.
- Zeitoun, Elizabeth, Stacy F. Teng and Joy J. Wu (Editors). 2015. New Advances in Formosan Linguistics. Studies on Austronesian Languages, Asia-Pacific Linguistics series A-PL 017/SAL 003.
- Austronesian linguistics
- Historical linguistics