Associate Professor, Department of Taiwan Languages and Communication, National United University, Taiwan. Curator of Hemimetabolism: Hou Chun-ming’s Art & His Manuscripts, 2016/3/14 - 2016/4/2, NCU Art Center. Curator of A Sunday in Life: a Centennial Retrospective Exhibition of Chang Yi-Hsiung, 2013/11/9 - 2014/2/9, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts. Ph.D., Comparative Literature, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan. M.A., Graduate Institute of Art Studies, National Central University, Taiwan.
- Yeh Huo-cheng’s Life and Art (巨岩‧豐原‧葉火城), Taipei, Artist Publishing, 2016.
- Hemimetabolism: Hou Chun-ming’s Art & His Manuscripts (不完全變態：侯俊明的創作與手稿), Taoyuan, NCU Art Center, 2016.
- A Sunday in Life: a Centennial Retrospective Exhibition of Chang Yi-Hsiung (生命的禮拜天：張義雄百歲回顧展), Taichung, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, 2013.
- “The Different Faces of Nezha in Modern Taiwanese Culture”, Archiv Orientalni / Oriental Archive: Journal of African and Asian Studies, 81(3), pp.391-410, 2013. (A&HCI)
- “Hou Chun-ming’s Trilogy as Genealogy of Modern Mythology”, Journal of National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, No.93, 2013.07.
- “Backstreet Scenery in the Japanese Occupation Period and the 1970s Nativist Movement”, NCU Journal of Art Studies, No.9, 2011.11.
Taiwanese Art, Visual Culture, Cultural Studies, Inter-art Studies