The EATS General Assembly elected a new 7-member Executive Board on 6th April 2022 at the 19th EATS Annual Conference in Larnaca, Cyprus. They are:
Dr Isabelle Cockel
- Senior Lecturer at the School of Area Studies, History, Politics and Literature, University of Portsmouth
- Secretary-General of EATS.
Dr Beatrice Zani
- Research fellow, French National Center for Scientific Research
Dr Ann Heylen
- Professor in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature and the Director of the International Taiwan Studies Center, National Taiwan Normal University.
Dr Corrado Neri
- Associate Professor, University Jean Moulin, Lyon 3
Dr Ti-han Chang
- Lecturer (assistant professor), Asia Pacific Studies, University of Central Lancashire
Dr Kristina Kironska
- Assistant Professor at Palacky University Olomouc & Co-Director at Central European Institute of Asian Studies
Dr Wafa Ghermani
- Assistant Professor in the interdisciplinary program of the College of Liberal arts at the National Central University in Taiwan
- Developer / Web Manager
Mihaela Cristina Ionescu
- PhD candidate in the Department of Taiwan Culture, Languages and Literature, National Taiwan Normal University.
Dr Táňa Dluhošová
- Research Fellow, Oriental Institute, Czech Academy of Sciences
Dr Chun-Yi Lee
- Associate Professor at the School of Politics and International Relations, University of Nottingham.
Dr Jens Damm
- Associate Fellow, Associate Fellow, Eberhard Karls Universität, European Research Center on Contemporary Taiwan (ERCCT), Germany